Smoke Your Meat into Perfection with Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker
Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker with Window and RF Controller gives the new generation the chance to experience what tradition and great tasting smoked food is all about — without all the hassles of maintaining the iron dinosaur BBQ smokers of yesterday.
The Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse has four racks that can accommodate layers of smoked edibles, ready for smoking. Meat, fish and all manners of vegetable fit comfortably on any of the four trays. It also has internal lights so that you can continue on smoking your food with ease both day and night.
This Masterbuild electric smoker has a chrome coated smoking racks and a built in meat (temperature) probe. It also has a digital remote control with temperature and time monitoring features, the better to keep track of the smoked foods that were loaded some time ago.
The Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse smoker also has a handy, easy to use wood chip loader with a removable drip pan and rear mounted grease pan. Most traditional smokers might not want to use the drip pan, on the belief that the drippings from the smoked meat that lands on the coals imparts a unique flavor to the food, but this is a matter of preference.
Let’s Look at Features of the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker
- Masterbuilt electric smoker with viewing window, 4 racks, and internal light
- Chrome-coated smoking racks; built-in meat probe
- Digital remote control with temperature and time monitoring capability
- Convenient side wood-chip loader with removable drip pan and rear-mounted grease pan
- Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Dimensions: 18.5 x 18.3 x 33.5 inches
- Weight: 49.9 pounds
Why would you consider buying a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker?
A lot of people are choosing to bring home the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse over a lot of the other brands out there. Here’s why:
- Because of its large size, you can smoke multiple food items of varying sizes with no difficulty. The design also prevents the juices and pieces of food from the different trays to mix. You get a clean and clear flavor even if you are smoking different items at the same time.
- The thermostat and timer make it easy to smoke anything. One of the biggest challenges to smoking is consistently getting the right temperature for hours on end.
- The design lends itself to easy use and access. Its size also makes it easy to make food for a small party or a large party, depending on your needs.
- Great insulation for better energy efficiency.
- Good customer service during and after you’ve bough a Masterbuilt electric smoker.
Masterbuilt 30-Inch Electric Smokehouse Smoker Reviews
Most, if not all reviewers who have used the product expressed great satisfaction with using the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker. Practically everyone praised the utility of the remote control as well as the meat thermometer (internal meat probe).
As it allows an updated monitoring of the smoker and is easier than checking every now and then the temperature of the meat, opening the doors to let the smoke pass so you can smell the meat and stick it to building up the temperature again once the door is closed.
Assembly of the product took only 15 minutes, and adding additional wood chips is a breeze as the loading system is located at the side of the smoker. First time users of electric smokers were surprised at how fast it can cook over the open wood variety cookers.
There were very few negative comments about this Masterbuilt electric smoker, but it usually revolves around the glass panel, and how it can get smokey and dirty really fast because of the cooking (though you can still see through it).
One user commented about a slight workmanship confusion with the casters where you can mount the lower rear portion of the smoker for ease of mobility. Thankfully, the smoker wasn’t really that heavy and doesn’t really need the casters overly that much.
Pros and Cons of the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker
Many people have bought the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker and they people are satisfied. Here’s why they are loving it:
- The smoked food tastes delicious and for the most part, a lot healthier.
- Easy to smoke and flavor items.
- The smoker was designed to be portable, though most did not move it around much, it was good to have.
- Temperature control and built in thermometer.
- Remote control makes it easy to control from a distance, this includes temperature control.
Here are some issues that people have found while using the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker:
- The glass window idea is great. You can actually see what you’re smoking, but because you are smoking, it obstructs the view. It is also quick to get dirty.
- Some found it difficult to clean despite being able to detach the relevant cleaning parts.
- Some owners have had bad customer service experience.
Some Final Comments
The Masterbuilt 30-Inch Electric Smokehouse performs well and has features that are both relevant and reliable. This comes highly recommended to barbeque veterans and those who want to discover the joys of smoking food.
Check out more customer reviews about this Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse Smoker at Amazon here.